2017 Stroller24.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- This Web site is operated by Stroller24 OÜ the mailing address for Stroller24 OÜ is Puuvilla 26, Tallinn 10314 Estonia
- All users of this Web site agree that their access to and use of this Web site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions further are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be reflected on the Legal Notice page of the Stroller24.com Web site.
- All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Web site, and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Stroller24.com and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to the placement of an order or shopping with Stroller24.com. Any other use of this Web site or content or information contained in this Web site is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of Stroller24.com first is obtained.
- This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Stroller24.com therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- This Web site, and any information or content on this Web site, are provided "as is," with all faults. Stroller24.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this Web site or content or information available on or through this Web site. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, neither Stroller24.com nor its corporate affiliates, nor the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns of each, shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this Web site or any other Web site linked to this Web site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if Stroller24 is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
- Stroller24’s, as well as page headers, custom graphics, buttons, images and other content on this Web site, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Stroller24.com and Stroller24 OÜ. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this Web site are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Web site is strictly prohibited.
- Stroller24.com does not make any representations or warranties about any Web site you may access through this Web site. Any such Web site is independent from Stroller24.com, and Stroller24.com has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such Web site. A link between Stroller24 and another Web site further does not mean that Stroller24.com endorses that Web site. You need to make your own independent decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other Web site.
- Stroller24 does not want to receive confidential, proprietary or trade secret information through this Web site (excluding information related to any order you submit). Please note that any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to Stroller24.com will be deemed non-confidential. And, by submitting any such information, you are granting Stroller24 an irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments for any purpose whatsoever, including advertising. For example, we may use customer reviews from the site in our online or print advertising, along with first name only and city/state of residence.
- Stroller24.com has the right but not the duty to monitor and edit or remove any comments or product review ("Comments") posted by users on this site. You are solely responsible for the Comments you post on or through this site, for their accuracy, and for the consequences of submitting and posting those Comments. Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Comments posted on the site is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice, suggestions or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Comments and we specifically disclaim any liability in connection therewith. You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or malware that could in any way affect the operation of this site.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.